Visits to the Poeh Cultural Center & Museum includes two rotating galleries, permanent pueblo history exhibition, outdoor sculptures, theater space and native arts gift shop, plus much more.
Museum & Giftshop Hours
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed on National Holidays and Tribal Holidays.
Please call to confirm hours.
Phone: (505) 455-5041
Seniors (60+) $7
Student (w/ ID) $7
Kids (12 & Under) FREE
Native American FREE
78 Cities of Gold Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87506
The Poeh Museum is located in the Poeh Center Complex at the Pueblo of Pojoaque, fifth-teen miles north of Santa Fe on US 84/285. For directions, or additional information contact us at 505.455.5041
- Photography for personal use only is permitted unless otherwise noted.
- No flash, video light or tripods are allowed in the galleries.
- Copyright for many works of art in the museum rests with the artists. The Poeh Cultural Center & Museum does not assume liability for violation of copyright law by a photographer (Title 17, United States Code).
- Photography of any kind may not be used for publication without written permission from the museum and/or artists.
- Commercial photography is prohibited unless prior arrangements (including compensation) have been made with the museum.
- Credentialed members of the media may contact a member of the marketing staff for more information concerning photography of public events or museum galleries.
Open: Monday thru Saturday – 9am to 5pm
Roxanne Swentzell Tower Gallery: Monday thru Friday 10am-4pm
78 Cities of Gold Road
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Museum Info: (505) 455-5041
Administration: (505) 455-5040
- There are no upcoming events.